Restoration Experience Weekend
To watch video's of Kris speaking, click here.
What is Restoration Experience?
Restoration Experience is a weekend for 12 women (married or single) who are wanting to hear from God*. A weekend of healing, restoration and renewal. In the Greek language there is a word called "Metanoia" which means, transformation and change. This is what to expect by attending this retreat.
And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 1 Peter 5:10
Who is the leader?
Kris Swiatocho, Director of From His Hands Ministries will be your teacher and guide through the weekend. For more information about Kris, click here.
Why only 12 women?
Because we have found with such a small group you get a better overall experience. You get the extra time with the leaders, more time to share, and more time to hear from God.
We also encourage only one woman per hotel room, helping to eliminate some of the distractions of life, expand transparency and personal time with God. If you do want to bring a friend or family member (women only); they must also attend the retreat and pay for the registration/meals. Please know, if you really are serious about making changes, about healing, about allowing God to show you those hard things; attending alone will be your best solution.
Where is the Restoration Experience weekend located?
At the beautiful Echo Mountain Inn, in Hendersonville, NC (about 25 miles south of Asheville on the top of a mountain).
*While we believe you will hear from God, we also know that not everyone hears from God in the same way at the same time or the same experience. But come expectant just the same.
What will I expect?
• The Restoration Experience is for women who truly want to experience the divine healing from the Holy Spirit through prayer (group, one-on-one, prayer journey experiences, prayer notebook), teaching, discussion (large and small group), worship, journaling and much more. A chance to deal face to face with the things in your life that need to change. A place to allow rest and renewal. We truly want you to pray ahead of time to make sure this is the right time to attend and for the right reasons.
• Prior to arriving, we will send you a document to fill out, asking for some personal information including your story so that way we are more prepared for when you arrive.
• Once you arrive, we ask that you do not leave Echo Mountain Inn until we are done on Sunday afternoon. This allows limited distractions plus the full experience of the weekend. We also ask that you limit your cell phone use to emergencies only, again so you can stay focused.
• This is a all ladies weekend, so feel free to dress comfortably.
What is a typical schedule?
• Check-in is as early as 3pm. We will be serving a light dinner at 6pm (you are welcome to bring your favorite snacks; note some of the rooms do have a frig but Echo Inn is limited on drink choices for purchase.) Prior to dinner, you can rest, walk the grounds, or meet other ladies who are arriving.
• Program will begin at dinner and go through Sunday afternoon around 2pm. The program includes teaching, small and large group discussions, projects (personal in group), prayer journey, hands-on ministry, personal counseling, worship, plus so much more.
• The weekend includes all your meals and snacks. Note: If you have food restrictions, you must let Echo Mountain Inn know ahead of time to see if they can accomodate you. If you stay in one of the effeciencies, there is a small kitchen where you could bring/prepare your own food. Please let us know either way.
When is the Restoration Experience? We have one weekend date left this summer, with hope to have more in 2020.
• July 19-21st (rooms are blocked through June 20th; after its availability on a first come first serve basis)
What does it cost:
The cost of the weekend is $150 registration (collected separately) plus hotel/meals package at Echo Mountain Inn (reserve by calling them directly, specifying which weekend). The hotel rooms per night range from $89-$179. We have blocked 12 rooms. Your breakfast is included in the price of your hotel room; other meals are $50 for the weekend, collected once you arrive. If you decide you want a different room than the ones we have blocked and you want to reserve online, be sure to put in the note section that you are with the Restoration Weekend. Please note: Do not go through Expedia or similar sites as these prices are a contract price for our weekend. Also note: If you do reserve your room with Echo Mountain Inn you must also contact Kris at email@example.com so I can account for you coming.
You can view all these rooms on the Echo Mountain Website but you can only reserve them by calling:
Names/prices of hotel rooms: Americana $159 first floor; Colonial Room: $159 first floor; Blue Ridge: $139 upstairs; English Country : $139 upstairs; French Country: $139 upstairs; Goldilocks: $119 pool view; Mama Bear: no view $109; Baby Bear: $109 no view; (separate building--older rooms) 301 Little Echo: downstairs $99; 303 Little Echo: downstairs $99; 403: Little Echo: upstairs $89; 401 Little Echo upstairs $89
In summary: $150 registration; $50 meals; plus room cost per night
Several times in the past I have attended one of Kris' conferences or retreats, but the Restoration Experience was very different. I wasn't sure what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised by what I thought was going to be a rather intense weekend, and it was, but in an environment that was comforting and genuinely caring. Most of the women were new acquaintances, but by the time we left, we were all friends, and we hope to stay in touch. Moreover, Kris was very engaged in this more intimate setting, and we all were devoted to one another in this journey we were on. The Restoration Experience is genuine, and it was as Jesus was walking with us every step of the way. There was this sense of community like the disciples must have experienced. Kris was very interactive with us . . . we all were, at different levels, at different points throughout the weekend. By the end, we all left refreshed and renewed. It's hard to describe, but it truly is a Restoration Experience!
"My experience at Restoration Weekend was all and more than I anticipated. I started my weekend with something that I thought I needed to deal with but the Holy Spirit revealed what I really needed to let go of! We dug deep and more layers were peeled back, exposing some deep wounds. I experienced revelation, healing, and freedom! " —Kathy P.
Come a day or more early, stay a day or more later and enjoy the beautiful NC mountains. You are welcome to stay at Echo Mountain Inn, but be sure there is availability.