Restoration Experience Weekend
To watch video's of Kris speaking, click here.
What is Restoration Experience?
Restoration Experience is a weekend for 12 women (married or single) who are wanting to hear from God. A weekend of healing, restoration and renewal. In the Greek language there is a word called "Metanoia" which means, transformation and change. This is what to expect by attending this retreat.
And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 1 Peter 5:10
Why only 12 women?
Because we have found with such a small group you get a better overall experience. You get the extra time with the leaders, more time to share, and more time to hear from God. We also only allow one woman per hotel room, helping to eliminate some of the distractions of life. (Note: While we want all women to come to this retreat, we discourage bringing family, best friends, etc. as this might keep you from fully sharing.)
Where is the Restoration Experience weekend located?
At the beautiful Echo Mountain Inn, in Hendersonville, NC (about 25 miles south of Asheville on the top of a mountain).
What will I expect?
• Prior to arriving, you will get a Word document, asking for the reasons why you are wanting to come to the Restoration Experience. The Restoration Experience is for women who truly want to experience the divine healing from the Holy Spirit. A chance to deal face to face with the things in your life that need to change. A place to allow rest and renewal. We truly want you to pray ahead of time to make sure this is the right time to attend and for the right reasons.
• Once you arrive, we ask that you do not leave Echo Mountain Inn until we are done on Sunday afternoon. This allows limited distractions plus the full experience of the weekend. We also ask that you limit your cell phone use to emergencies only, again so you can stay focused.
• This is a girls weekend, so dress comfortably, no need for makeup or jewelry or to seek to impress anyone. Be yourself, whomever that might be.
What is a typical schedule?
• Arrive in the afternoon, starting at 3pm, to your charming and restful room; then a light dinner will be served around 6pm (you are welcome to bring your favorite snacks). Prior to dinner, you can rest, walk the grounds, or meet other ladies who are arriving.
• Program will begin after diner and go through Sunday afternoon around 2pm. The program includes teaching, small group discussions, projects (personal in group), prayer journey, hands-on ministry, personal counseling, worship, plus so much more.
• The weekend includes all your meals and snacks.
When is the Restoration Experience? We have two dates this summer, with more being planned.
• June 7-9th
• July 19-21st
What does it cost:
The cost of the weekend is $150 registration (collected separately) plus hotel/meals package at Echo Mountain Inn (reserve by calling them directly, specifying which weekend). The hotel rooms range from $89-$179. We have blocked 12 rooms. Your breakfast is included in the price of your hotel room; other meals are $50 for the weekend, collected once you arrive. If you decide you want a different room than the ones we have blocked and you want to reserve online, be sure to put in the note section that you are with the Restoration Weekend. Please note: Do not go through Expedia or similar sites as these prices are a contract price for our weekend.
You can view all these rooms on the Echo Mountain Website but you can only reserve them by calling:
Names/prices of hotel rooms: Americana $159 first floor; Colonial Room: $159 first floor; Blue Ridge: $139 upstairs; English Country : $139 upstairs; French Country: $139 upstairs; Goldilocks: $119 pool view; Mama Bear: no view $109; Baby Bear: $109 no view; (separate building--older rooms) 301 Little Echo: downstairs $99; 303 Little Echo: downstairs $99; 403: Little Echo: upstairs $89; 401 Little Echo upstairs $89
Come a day or more early, stay a day or more later and enjoy the beautiful NC mountains. You are welcome to stay at Echo Mountain Inn, but be sure there is availability.