Restoration Experience Weekend
To watch video's of Kris speaking, click here.
What is Restoration Experience?
Restoration Experience is a weekend for up to 10 women (married or single) who are wanting to hear from God*. A weekend of healing, restoration and renewal. In the Greek language there is a word called "Metanoia" which means, transformation and change. This is what to expect by attending this retreat.
And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 1 Peter 5:10
Who is the leader?
Kris Swiatocho, Director of From His Hands Ministries will be your teacher and guide through the weekend. For more information about Kris, click here.
Why only 10 women?
Because we have found with such a small group you get a better overall experience. You get the extra time with the leaders, more time to share, and more time to hear from God.
While we prefer one woman to a room, this next location may require you to share a room with another woman. We do ask that you think about coming alone versus bring your best friend or family members as this inhibits transparency.
Where is the Restoration Experience weekend located?
For this next Restoration Experience, I have chosen rented a beautiful home in Lake Lure, NC--NC Mountains. See slides below. The property is in a neighborhood, with a short drive to the lake front.
*While we believe you will hear from God, we also know that not everyone hears from God in the same way at the same time or the same experience. But come expectant just the same.
What will I expect?
• The Restoration Experience is for women who truly want to experience the divine healing from the Holy Spirit through prayer (group, one-on-one, prayer journey experiences, prayer notebook), teaching, discussion (large and small group), worship, journaling and much more. A chance to deal face to face with the things in your life that need to change. A place to allow rest and renewal. We truly want you to pray ahead of time to make sure this is the right time to attend and for the right reasons.
• Prior to arriving, we will send you a document to fill out, asking for some personal information including your story so that way we are more prepared for when you arrive.
• Once you arrive, we ask that you do not leave the Lake Lure area until we are done on Sunday afternoon. This allows limited distractions plus the full experience of the weekend. We also ask that you limit your cell phone use to emergencies only, again so you can stay focused.
• This is a all ladies weekend, so feel free to dress comfortably.
What is a typical schedule?
• Check-in is as early as 3pm or earlier. We will be serving a dinner at 6pm (you are welcome to bring your favorite snacks (you can use the frig to store anything). Prior to dinner, you can rest, walk the property, go down the lake, or meet other ladies who are arriving.
• Program will begin at dinner and go through Sunday afternoon around 2pm. The program includes teaching, small and large group discussions, projects (personal in group), prayer journey, hands-on ministry, worship, plus so much more.
• The weekend includes all your meals and snacks. Note: If you have food restrictions, you must let us know ahead of time to see how we can best accommodate you.
When is the Restoration Experience? March 6-8th, 2020
What does it cost: $150 registration plus hotel/meals depending on which room you choose. We do ask that you pay the full amount when you register. In the event you have to cancel prior to Feb 5th, you will keep $100 to offset our rental cost of the home. However, if you are able to find someone to take your place (and they pay); we are happy to refund the full amount. If you cancel after Feb 15th, unless you find someone to take your place, we can only refund $50 for the meal package as we would have already incurred cost on our end.
Come a day or more early, stay a day or more later and enjoy the beautiful NC mountains. You are welcome to stay at Echo Mountain Inn, but be sure there is availability.
Several times in the past I have attended one of Kris' conferences or retreats, but the Restoration Experience was very different. I wasn't sure what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised by what I thought was going to be a rather intense weekend, and it was, but in an environment that was comforting and genuinely caring. Most of the women were new acquaintances, but by the time we left, we were all friends, and we hope to stay in touch. Moreover, Kris was very engaged in this more intimate setting, and we all were devoted to one another in this journey we were on. The Restoration Experience is genuine, and it was as Jesus was walking with us every step of the way. There was this sense of community like the disciples must have experienced. Kris was very interactive with us . . . we all were, at different levels, at different points throughout the weekend. By the end, we all left refreshed and renewed. It's hard to describe, but it truly is a Restoration Experience!
"My experience at Restoration Weekend was all and more than I anticipated. I started my weekend with something that I thought I needed to deal with but the Holy Spirit revealed what I really needed to let go of! We dug deep and more layers were peeled back, exposing some deep wounds. I experienced revelation, healing, and freedom! " —Kathy P.