Singles/Single Parents Cruise to Nassau, Bahamas (Leaving Charleston, SC), June 18-22, 2020
with Pastor Freddy Johnson and Kris Swiatocho
NOTE: Prices are subject to change as time goes on. They will continue to go up as we get closer to the dates. We do not know how much or when so be sure to get your deposit in today to hold the date.
Join us on the Carnival Sunshine to Nassau, Bahamas, June 18th-22nd, 2020; Leaving out of Charleston, SC
• Thursday, June 18th: Charleston, SC: Depart 6pm
• Friday, June 19th: At Sea
• Saturday, June 20th: Nassau, Bahamas, 9am-5pm
• Sunday, June 1st: At Sea
• Monday, June 22nd, Charleston, SC, Arrive 8am
COST*: (per person; double occupancy)
• Inside: $609
• Porthold: $629
• Oceanview: $634
• Balcony: $747
• PLUS: $104.64 gov taxes;
• Also: $59 speaker fee (speaker fee collected separately by The Singles Network Ministries/Missy Honeycutt)
If you add additional people to the room, the price goes down.
* Best rate as of 11/13/2019; prices subject to change
$150 deposit per person holds your spot. Final payment due by April 4th, 2020
Want to bring your kids? Here are some fun things for kids to do while on the ship and while you are in the teaching sessions/gatherings.
• Kris Swiatocho, www.FromHisHands.com and www.TheSinglesNetwork.org
• Pastor Freddy Johnson, North Point Church, Columbia, SC
What to expect: We will have gathering times, devotion/teachings, small group discussions, prayer, fun activities, opportunities for group excursion in Nassau. It's going to be a retreat on the water!
To put your deposit down, contact our travel agent:
Theme: Deep Waters: Trusting in God's Promises
Isaiah 43:2: I will be with you when you pass through the waters, and when you pass through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you.
As we cruise through life, we eventually sail into the Deep Waters of need, hurt, temptation and uncertainty. Join us as we navigate through some of God’s promises that eventually guide us safely back to shore.
• Session I The Deep Water of Need: God Promises to Provide; Genesis 22:14
• Session II The Deep Water of Hurt: God Promises to Use Your Pain; 2 Corinthians 12:7-9
• Session 3 The Deep Water of Temptation: God Promises a Way Out; I Corinthians 10:13
• Session 4 The Deep Water of Uncertainty: God Promises to Answer Your Prayers; Jeremiah 33:3
Note: We will also have group activities; some worship; mixers and lots of time to hang and do ship activities.