“Living Out Love” is applicable to adult audiences of any age. Co-led by Kris Swiatocho and Pastor Freddy Johnson, the messages and content are relevant to males and females who may be single or married. This event includes teaching sessions, breakout groups, personal prayer opportunities, and participating in The Lord’s Supper/Communion (optional).
Teacher: Kris Swiatocho
Vivacious. Knowledgeable. Passionate. That's Kris Swiatocho, Director of From His Hands Ministries and The Singles Network Ministries. Kris has served in ministry in various capacities for the last 25 years. An accomplished trainer/mentor author, Kris has a heart to reach and grow people so they will in turn reach and grow others.
If you've ever heard her speak, you know that Kris is the kind of speaker that keeps the crowd captivated, shares great information, and motivates people to make a difference in the lives of those around them!
Kris recently published "Jesus, Single Like Me. Her other books/studies include: "From the Manger to the Cross, The Women in Jesus' Life", "From the Manger to the Cross, The Men in Jesus' Life" as well as "31 Day Experiment: Singles and Relationships," co-authored with Dick Purnell of Single Life Resources. It was published by Harvest House and is on bookshelves now as well as this website. Kris is currently working on her newest book: FAQ's of Singles Ministry, co-authored with Dennis Franck, National Director, Assemblies of God. For more information on her books.
Teacher: Pastor Freddy Johnson
Freddy serves as the Senior Pastor of New Hope Baptist Church in Myrtle, MS. He was single until the age of 42. He has 20 years of ministry experience related to Single Adults. He is the former Pastor of FOCUS in Asheville, NC where he served for 15 years. He was the Singles Pastor at Shandon Baptist Church in Columbia, SC and Pastor to Single Adults at Germantown Baptist Church in the Memphis, TN area. He also served as a consultant for Single Adults to the SC State Baptist Convention.
Freddy is passionate about helping people grow in their relationship with God. Whether he is speaking in front of a crowd or “one on one”, he is committed to helping people live with a passion for Christ!
Freddy shares God’s Word in a way that holds the listeners’ attention from beginning to end while encouraging them to apply The Word in their everyday lives. He does this by blending Biblical Truths with illustrations, stories and humor. Freddy often says, “Knowledge without application will not produce a fruitful life.”
• Loving God: Matthew 22:36-40 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
• Loving yourself: Psalm 19:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
• Loving the saved: 1 Corinthians 13: 1 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
• Loving the lost: Romans 9:1-3 I speak the truth in Christ—I am not lying, my conscience confirms it through the Holy Spirit— I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. For I could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my people, those of my own race,…
• Loving with passion: Revelation 2:1-4 “To the angel of the church in Ephesus write: These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands. I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked people, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false. You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary. Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first.
L.O.L can be taught as a:
• 1-2 Day Conference
• 1-3 Day Retreat
• 1 Day/Evening Event
Note: We can customize to fit your venue and audience. Pastor Freddy and/or Kris are also available to speak alone per your venue needs.